Job Title: SW Engineer
Reports To: SW Leader
Position Scope: Full time – Mid level
- Participate in the software development of a medical robot, in a fast-growing multidisciplinary medical device company
- Responsibility includes all stages of software development lifecycle – requirement definition, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance
- Support R&D goals and plans for current and future products/features
- Providing technical knowledge and innovation thinking in the core SW technology
- Participate in review of future technologies and features to improve the product
- Collaborate with and support other XACT’s departments – operations, Engineering, RA/QA, clinical, marketing and sales, HR, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Sc. in Computer Science from leading university
- At least 5-10 years of software application development, preferably in C#/.Net
- Excellent software engineering skills
- Object Oriented Programming
- Good mathematical skills
- Experience in C/C++ – an advantage
- Participating in medical device software development/project – a significant advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in one or more of the followings is a significant advantage:
- Developing real-time 3D visualization SW
- VTK or other visualization library
- Very good English level (Read/Write/Speak)
- Team player
It is the policy of XACT to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.