Reports To: Supply Chain Director
Position Scope: Full-Time
Location: Hingham, Massachusetts
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
The Logistics Specialist is a highly visible role reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director. The Logistics Specialist will enhance, oversee, supervise, and report all materials and logistics activities at the company’s US based site located in Hingham, MA.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed individual who will thrive in a fast start-up environment and possess strong interpersonal skills.
The Logistics Specialist will be responsible for managing and monitoring logistics required to support the company’s Commercial team and Sales Operations.
• Execution of US Logistics, including intercompany inventory transfer, Import/Export, primary freight forwarders, all national carrier movements, fulfillment cycle and on-site inventory (Incoming, FG, Service, Marketing, RMA, MRB etc.)
• Provide excellent customer service while maintaining a high level of efficiency, effectiveness, and compliance with company procedures and processes
• Manage US site materials – Oversee receiving, inventory levels, receiving inspection, physical counts, delivery/shipment, cycle counts, physical condition, RMA, MRB
• Scheduling to meet the demands of the Sales team, Service team and Marketing team including logistics activities related to trade shows and exhibitions
• Complies with federal, state, and local regulations, materials handling, and shipping requirements by understanding existing and new legislation and informing management on needed actions
• Resolves and manages technical or tactical operations/problems and communicates to stakeholders in a timely manner
• Continuous improvement mindset and challenges status quo to maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training, or safety records
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Participate in carrier management processes such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics and warehousing within the medical device or Life Science industries; inclusive of the implementation and adoption management of logistics procedures, policies, training programs, safety programs, and work practices
• Proven experience with process controls, verification, and validation activities, Corrective & Preventive action.
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to collaborate with all levels within the organization
• High level of organizational skills
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
• Strong customer service orientation
• Experience working with NetSuite ERP system (advantage)
• Inventory Management
• National and International Logistics