Reports To: SW & Algorithms Team Manager
Position Scope: Full-Time
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
As SW Engineer you will participate in software development of a state-of-the-art medical robot, in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
Your day-to-day will include all stages of software development lifecycle – requirements’ definition, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance.
- Participate in the full development cycle – specification, design, deployment and maintenance of a wide variety of SW modules (these include – UI/UX, 2D and 3D graphics, Robot communication protocols, application services and business logic and more.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Document processes and maintaining software development records, following the software development lifecycle.
- Maintain and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B.Sc./M.Sc in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a leading university
- At least 10 years of software development
- Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Experience in C#/.Net/C/C++ –
- Participating in medical device software development/project – a significant advantage
- Knowledge/Experience in one or more of the followings is a significant advantage:
- Real-time 3D visualization SW
- VTK or other visualization library
- DICOM medical imaging
- AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Experience in Agile methodology – an advantage
- Very good English level (Read/Write/Speak)
- Team player