Software Quality Engineer
Position Scope: Full-Time
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
- Manage, planning and execution of components level and E2E system tests with documented test results.
- Participate in the verification and validation testing of the current and future products.
- Ownership of designing, planning, and writing verification and validation testing documentation for existing and future products/features/modules, according to requirements.
- Provide effort and time estimations of testing process for existing and future products/features/modules.
- Lead the maintenance and definition of SW life-cycle related tasks including documentation and other regulation related issues.
- Collaborate with Development, Applications, Project Management and Customer Support team members throughout the lifecycle of a project/product.
- Assist other testing engineers with testing assignments and/or training.
- Participate in customer and field issues support investigation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Scientific or engineering degree in Computer Science/Bio Medical (or equivalent) from a well-known university/college
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a SW testing engineer.
- Experience with SW life-cycle procedures and documentation.
- Keen interest in testing and quality issues.
- MSc. in related field – an advantage.
- Experience in bio-medical system testing – advantage.
- Formal testing certification (ISTQB) – advantage.
- Experience with manual testing – advantage.
- Code/batch writing ability – advantage.
- Technical ability in operating complex software and hardware- advantage.
- Fast learner with ‘can do’ approach.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level self-learning and working independently.
- English – Excellent written and oral skills a must.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.