Reports To: Finance Manager
Position Scope: Full-Time
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
- Participate in the monthly closure process and consolidation.
- Prepare Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual consolidated financial statements and cash flows (US GAAP).
- Collaborate with the Company’s external auditors on quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements, statutory financial statements, and tax fillings globally.
- Ensure detailed accounting and tax documentation is compiled and maintained in support of relevant legal, regulatory, and audit requirements.
- Perform overall financial accounting support, including financial reporting, cash management, financial analysis, and other aspects of accounting management (billing, operations, tax, etc.).
- Play a leadership role in building processes and improving automation, implementation, and development of company information systems (ERP/ CRM).
- Develop, implement, and maintain accounting policies and internal controls to comply with legislation and establish best practices.
- Partner and provide financial support to other functions.
- Facilitate and drive accounting initiatives as well as a variety of financial analyses, and special projects, and assist with ad hoc tasks as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- CPA with at least 2-3 years of experience post-internship in a high-tech company.
- Internship in one of the “Big 4” accounting firms – a must.
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP.
- Good proficiency in Excel.
- Strong English skills – both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of NetSuite – an advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload, and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to conduct research and work independently.
- Accurate, with great attention to details and analytical skills.
- Team player.