Position Scope: Full-Time
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
· Research, design, and develop new models and algorithms in the fields of Image Processing, Computer Vision, Spatial Geometry, and more.
· Implement new models and algorithms for medical imaging (Fluoroscopy, CBCT, CT, Ultrasound, MRI) such as object detection, prediction, optimization, tracking, registration, 3D reconstruction, segmentation, and Statistical performance.
· Examine the performance and accuracy of existing models and algorithms and be part of the efforts for their constant improvement.
· Translate product and clinical needs to data-driven metrics and solutions.
· Generate production-grade code with high performance in mind.
· Combine classic computer-vision/medical-imaging techniques with machine learning and deep learning methods.
· Multidisciplinary approach and involvement in adjacent R&D projects.
Qualifications & Requirements:
· B.Sc. or higher degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or similar disciplines.
· At least 5 years of experience and a successful track of records in image processing and computer vision algorithms development.
· Very strong analytical skills, ability to analyze and tackle complex algorithmic and modeling problems.
· Experience in medical image processing/computer vision, and specifically with Fluoroscopy data – a significant advantage.
· Experience in ML, DL, and Data Science – a significant advantage.
· Experience in geometrical computation – an advantage.
· Very good MATLAB and C++ programming skills.
· Good Python skills – an advantage.
· Very good English level (Read/Write/Speak).
· Team Player.