Job Title: Supply Chain Manager (SCM)
Reports To: VP Operation
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Manager Level
About XACT Robotics:
XACT Robotics prides itself on finding the best talent, expecting extreme ownership, and maintaining a culture that is unparalleled. A career at XACT Robotics is more than a job, its personal. Employees have passion, drive, and a winning spirit that allows for a fast-paced environment that is effective, empowering and fun.
The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) is a leadership position reporting to the Vice President of Operations.
The SCM is responsible for planning and implementing the Supply Chain team schedules, work plans, and performance and leading the SC team to achieve their targets and on-time delivery.
The SCM must create, implement, and improve SC processes, as well as improve quality, compliance, cost standards, inventory, procurement etc.
He/she is also responsible to ensure that work performed by his/her team is accurate, punctual, efficient, and compliant with company’s policies, company SOPs, CE and FDA regulations.
The SCM is expected to collaborate effectively with other functions in the organization (Engineering, R&D, Sales, Customer Service & Finance) to ensure company goals are met and investigations are accurate and complete.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed manager with hands-on capabilities who will thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, with strong interpersonal skills to manage multiple external and internal interfaces and the relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Develop and improve appropriate supply chain processes and tools to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
- Manage supply chain team of 4-8 employees (Purchasing, Planning, Warehouse) in executing best practices and measuring performance through agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Direct and coordinate global supply chain functions through strategy, resource optimization, profitability maximization, and KPIs maximizing customer satisfaction
- Plan, manage, and coordinate all activities related to the sourcing and procurement of necessary materials and supplies needed to meet the changing levels of product demand (suppliers, subcontractors, POs, invoices, forecasts, cost reduction etc.)
- Partner with Production and Sales functions to determine and develop intercompany transfers
- Collaborate directly with Sales department to determine most cost-effective distribution solutions for finished goods transportation to customers
- Monitor and correct inventory levels at outside warehouses and internally to ensure rotation and to maximize working capital
- Identify and partner with freight forwards and transportation companies to set best route and rate (reviews and approves all freight terms and agreements) – all imports and exports activities
- Support proper utilization of ERP system (NetSuite)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bsc. in Industrial Engineering from a leading university
- At least 5 years proven experience as a Supply Chain Manager
- Experience with a medical device company preferred
- Familiar with FDA QMS and ISO13485 requirements
- Superb negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High-level self-learner and able to working independently
- Fluent in English (Oral & written)
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Experience with using ERP system – familiarity with NetSuite ERP system – an advantage
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT Robotics to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT Robotics will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position.