Job Title: Site Administrator
Reports To: Chairman
Position Scope: Full time – Entry-mid level position
The Site Administrator will be a part of a dynamic and global team. This role will be supporting and coordinating all US office daily operations and administration activities including office maintenance and supply purchasing, Managing vendors, office costs and expenses etc.
Candidate requires strong organizational, interpersonal skills. We are looking for a team player that support cross functional teams: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Operations and Executive Leadership. Moreover, be highly motivated, self-directed, and thrive is a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Provide support to all company employees in various administrative topics.
- Provide support to the HR department with onboarding, maintain organizational culture and assist with creating an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and lead the implementation of Company policies
- Office supply Purchasing, handling telecommunications vendors agreements
- Negotiating agreements with vendors, suppliers, freelancers, consultants etc.
- Coordinating and setting up corporate board meetings, manage schedules and deadlines, schedule meetings.
- Assist and coordinate travel arrangements for employees according to company policies, including allocating foreign currency and checking travel expenses reports abroad.
- Oversee facilities services, office maintenance, invoices, conference calls, renovations etc.
- Monitor office and employment costs and expenses.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Support to cross functional teams: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Operations and Executive Leadership.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BSc/BA in business administration / behavioral studies or relative field – a must
- Proven experience as an Administrative function within a small to medium organization for at least 3 years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge with ERP system (e.g. Priority) – an advantage
- Familiarity with a global environment in a high-tech company – an advantage
- Team player who can lead and motivate people
- Able to work under pressure and in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.