Job Title: Sales Operations Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: VP Sales & Marketing
Position Scope: Full time – Manager-Director level
The Sales Operations Manager-Director will be responsible for leading and managing sales team operations and activities supporting the adoption and sustainable growth of a first-in-radiology market robotic technology. Be a part of a team that its mission is to augment and empower its provider partners with innovation to democratize interventional procedures that effectively treat, efficiently restore, and improve the quality of life for the patients they serve.
The High-level objectives of this role is to ensure XACT’s Robotic system becomes the go-to-established device of choice by enrolling and educating provider partnerships through clear clinical, technical and economic MedTech value.
Candidate requires strong organizational, management and presentation skills. We are looking for a team player that is adept at working with cross functional teams: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Operations and Executive Leadership. Moreover, be highly motivated, self-directed, and thrive is a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Own and manage sales operations and customer services defining, streamlining and executing various activities (i.e. past due invoice, complaint handling, customer surveys etc.)
- Lead the implementation and management of XACT’s customer relationship management (CRM) system to monitor and track the enrollment of target customer profiles, sales funnel-cycle processes, marketing programs, strategic initiatives and other org investments
- Develop and manage KPI’s sales metrics, establish efficient policies, management of proposals, agreements-contracts, quotes and purchase orders and serve as primary consultative contract liaison
- Support the field sales team in building and maintaining successful customer relations by developing operating procedures and strategies to drive tech adoption and sustainable market share growth
- Develop, define and implement the successful planning and manage the execution of BioSkill Labs, remote training, special events and Customer Site Visit programs
- Assist commercial team in attainment of maximum sales revenue objectives
- Support VP of Sales and Marketing in preparation and administration of appraisals/ reviews and management of field sales variable commission plans (VCP)
- Refine sequence and resources for effective customer launch strategies
- Build upon a market analysis for existing and future technologies
- Manage the work efforts of vender contract consultants to develop-support sales operational
- Maintain open, effective communication with all XACT customers, partners and employees
- Periodically work with field sales supporting sales calls and serve as an effective company manager to physician and hospital partners for XAXT Robotics products and services
- Maintain current competitive knowledge of existing and impending image guided/ navigation, robotics and other interventional radiology market developments
- Monitor and analyze local market data to support evolving commercial strategies
- Receive technical inquiries, remit product development follow-up and adhere to regulatory reportable event processes in a timely manner
- Attend clinical meetings, congresses, trade shows, remote training labs or special events
- Support other projects as assigned by Leadership
- Bachelor’s BA/BS Degree in Business or Health Sciences
- 3-4+ years of sales operations management experience
- Solid experience creating, implementing and managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience with new to market medical device innovations (preferred)
- Must have the ability to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner, both in written and verbal form
- Radiology or patient diagnostics market experience slightly preferred
- Demonstrable success in “starting from scratch” and building successful sales operations
- Self-motivated and directed, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to thrive and contribute in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Disciplined, high performer who acts with authority, vision, and is accountable for results
- Understands complex niche MedTech consultative sales processes
- Reliable, passionate, energetic and ethical
- Organized, efficient and capable of multitasking
- Experience with OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 20% of time
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.