Job Title: Production Integrator
Reports To: Production Team Lead
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Mid-Level
Be part of the integration department that leads a complex system integration, and engineering tasks throughout the entire process – from ideation through to manufacturing.
Responsible for assembling the final product.
Be part of the assembly process, respond rapidly and flexibly to emerging issues in Production, quality, engineering.
Specializes in bringing together component subsystems into a whole and ensuring that those subsystems function together.
Find faults and bring solutions (when needed) with emphasis on regular work processes according to mandatory regulatory rules.
- Bringing together a wide array of components from various manufacturers to accomplish the goal of creating a unified, functioning system that meets the needs of the client
- Identification, analysis, and repair of assembly and integration problems
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials
- Preforming testing and ATPs as a part of the production process
- Performing on-site system installation and service (traveling in Israel and abroad)
- Meet the production line timeline according to work plan
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PE in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering
- BSc in Electronics/Mechanical Engineering from a leading university – advantage
- At least 2 years’ as an integrator of electro-mechanical systems
- Experience in a high-tech company – advantage
- Familiar with production according to medical device standards – must
- Ability to review 2D and 3D parts and assembly drawings – must
- Experience with medical device processes that conform to standards including ISO 9000, ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong understanding of multidisciplinary systems integration
- Strong communication, collaboration, and team-building skills; ability to connect with all levels of the organization
- Personal responsibility and accountability
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office and ERP systems
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
- Hebrew – Mother tongue level
- English -High level