Job Title: Manufacturing (Mfg.) Team Lead
Reports To: VP Operations
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Mid Level
Mfg. Team Lead is responsible for planning and implementing the production team schedules, work plans and performance. lead the production team to achieve their targets and on-time delivery. It is the Mfg. Team Lead responsibility to create, implement, and improve production processes and product consistency, as well as improve quality, compliance, cost standards, etc.
The Mfg. Team Lead’s main responsibilities contains planning, organizing, staffing, performance assessments, professional recommendations, and support the Mfg. team members. The Mfg. Team Lead is also responsible to ensures that work performed by his team is accurate, punctual, efficient, and compliant with corporate policies, company SOPs, CE and FDA regulations.
The goal of the TL is to optimize resources to maximize production and ensure quality and safety standards.
The Mfg. Team Lead will be expected to collaborate effectively with other functions in the organization to ensure production goals are met and investigations are accurate and complete.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed individual who will thrive in a fast start-up environment and possess strong interpersonal skills with multiple health system-provider types (Technologists, Physicians, Nurses, Administrators).
- Responsible to monitor manufacturing team tasks and resources and are applied in an efficient and effective manner to meet delivery requirements
- Evaluate manufacturing equipment for safety and functionality
- Ensure that products and goods manufactured meet medical device quality and safety standards
- Motivate employees to enhance production quantity, achieve production targets while maintaining high production standards
- Keep records of employee’s performance reviews
- Responsibility to define, implement and monitor production KPI’s
- Responsible for keeping records of systems (DHR), equipment, budgets, deliveries, and supplies.
- Create, implement, and monitor work schedule for manufacturing employees
- Manage and monitor work orders and inventory transactions
- Create production schedule accommodating company’s projects plan and execute effectively and in a timely manner
- Responsible for keeping track on raw materials reported stock
- Ensure equipment calibration and systems functionality accuracy
- Ensure that non-conforming material is identified and segregated (MRB, NCR etc.)
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Coordinate between Supply chain, Engineering, R&D, QA to meet production goals
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Practical/BSc. in Mechanical / Electrical engineering from a leading university
- At least 3 years proven experience as a Manufacturing Team Lead
- Proven experience with high precision electro-mechanical products.
- Experience from a medical company – an advantage
- Familiar with FDA QMS and ISO13485 requirements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level self-learning and working independently.
- High level of English.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with using ERP system – familiarity with NetSuite ERP system – an advantage.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT Robotics to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT Robotics will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position.