Job Title: Junior SW Engineer
Reports To: SW Team Lead
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Entry-Level
Participate in software development of a state-of-the-art medical robot, in a fast growing and dynamic startup company.
Responsibility includes all stages of software development lifecycle – requirements’ definition, design, implementation, integration, testing and maintenance.
The appropriate candidate will work on system bugs, user interface, small models in the system models, service apps for the system and more.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a well-known university
- MSc. In CS/SE – an advantage
- Prior knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in C#/.Net/C/C++
- Good mathematical skills
- Good English level (Read/Write/Speak)
- Team player
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to achieve individual and team productivity goals
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills