Job Title: Information Systems Manager
Reports To: CFO
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Senior-Level
We are looking for someone to drive a “make it happen” attitude to our information systems (ERP, CRM, PLM). This is a challenging role with a major impact on our company. We are transforming our finance, manufacturing, and sales process to include automate tasks, optimize workflows, and produce meaningful data analytics. Position requires a consultative relationship between ALL internal clients, working towards ensuring our NetSuite ERP platform supports the way we conduct our business.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the CFO.
- All Netsuite/PLM setup, configuration tasks and ongoing Service administration of Vanilla and Bundles
- Develop, test and deploy customizations and new functionality based on evolving business needs
- Data migration from legacy ERP and/ or external sources to Netsuite/ PLM including data extraction, consolidation and cleansing work required for all data migration activities
- Develop & configure script to enable complete customization and automation of business processes
- NetSuite Configuration in support of Portal functionality
- UI/UX Assessment, Design, Development and Implementation
- Create new dashboards, saved searches, manage users, roles and permissions, KPIs/Metrics, custom reports and fields, and create custom workflows
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across Finance, Operations Quality and Sales to maintain and continually enhance business systems and reporting
- Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite/PLM applications
- Work with external consultants and implementation teams to achieve goals
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science or information systems, Industrial management
- 5+ years hand on NetSuite ERP Implementation, Development & Administration
- PLM implementation and integration experience an advantage
- Understanding of business practices related to Accounting/ERP (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Order Management, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills
- Excellent communicator with exceptional active listening skills, with ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to successfully plan, manage and communicate the progress of cross organizational projects
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT Robotics to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT Robotics will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position.