Job Title: HR Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: VP HR & Administration
Position Scope: Full time – Entry-mid level position
The HR Generalist will be a part of a dynamic and global team. This role will be supporting and coordinating all US Human Resources activities including talent acquisition, compensation and benefit plans, on-boarding, policies etc.
Candidate requires strong organizational, interpersonal skills. We are looking for a team player that work well with cross functional teams: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product Management, Operations and Executive Leadership. Moreover, be highly motivated, self-directed, and thrive is a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Leading the process of talent acquisition – recruitment, Onboarding/Orientation, and training employees
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as employment terms, terminations, compensation and assist with resolving any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and lead the implementation of human resource policies
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews according to company’s process
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Negotiating agreements with recruiting agencies, vendors, suppliers, freelancers, consultants etc.
- Oversee, salaries, employee benefits, event planning etc.
- Monitor office and employment costs and expenses.
- Take the lead in promoting XACT unique organizational culture and be a part of building employees retention plan.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BSc/BA in business administration / behavioral studies / HR Management or relative field – a must
- Proven experience as an HR function within a small to medium organization for at least 3 years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge with ERP system (e.g. Priority) – an advantage
- Familiarity with a global environment in a high-tech company – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with social networks
- Team player who can lead and motivate people
- Able to work under pressure and in a very dynamic environment
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.