Job Title: HR & Administration Generalist
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: VP HR & Administration
Position Scope: Full time – Entry-mid level position
Salary Range: TBD
The HR & Administration Generalist will be a part of a dynamic and global team. This role will be supporting and coordinating all US Human Resources and Administration activities including talent acquisition, compensation and benefit plans, on-boarding, policies, office maintenance and supply purchasing.
- Leading the process of talent acquisition – recruitment, Onboarding/Orientation, and training employees
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as employment terms, terminations, compensation and assist with resolving any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and lead the implementation of human resource policies
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews according to company’s process
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Office supply Purchasing, handling telecommunications vendors agreements
- Negotiating agreements with vendors, suppliers, freelancers, consultants etc.
- Coordinating and setting up corporate board meetings, manage schedules and deadlines, schedule meetings.
- Assist and coordinate travel arrangements for employees according to company policies, including allocating foreign currency and checking travel expenses reports abroad.
- Oversee facilities services, office maintenance, invoices, conference calls, payments, salaries, renovations, event planning etc.
- Employees benefits
- Monitor office and employment costs and expenses.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BSc/BA in business administration / behavioral studies / HR Management or relative field – a must
- Proven experience as an HR & Administrative function within a small to medium organization for at least 3 years.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge with ERP system (e.g. Priority) – an advantage
- Familiarity with a global environment in a high-tech company – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with social networks
- Team player who can lead and motivate people
- Able to work under pressure and in a very dynamic environment
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles