Job Title: Director of Marketing – West
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reports To: VP Sales & Marketing
Position Scope: Full time – Manger-Director level
Salary Range: TBD
RADIOLOGY (“Well funded Disruptive MedTech Start-up”)
The Director of Marketing (DM) will lead the direction, development and execution of all XACT Robotics (XR) marketing efforts. inclusive of internal and external customer facing resources to drive the adoption and sustainable growth of a first-to-radiology market hands-free robotic technology. Be a part of a team that its mission is to augment and empower its provider partners with innovation that will democratize interventional procedures, effectively treat, efficiently restore, and improve the quality of life for the patients they serve.
Candidate requires strong organizational, management and presentation skills. We are looking for a team player that is adept at working with motivated, self-directed, fast paced highly collaborative cross functional teams. With strong organizational, management and presentation skills.
- Lead development of marketing initiatives supporting successful market launch and scalable growth of XACT Robotic system and relevant system consumables.
- Develop a successful marketing plan to bring products to full market commercialization.
- Develops and manages marketing plan, strategy, and budget
- Prepare and present marketing initiatives, accomplishments and goals to Executive Committee and Board of Directors on an as needed basis
- Support the field sales team in building and maintaining successful customer relations by developing KOL relations and strategies to drive tech adoption and sustainable market growth
- Assist commercial team in attainment of maximum sales revenue objectives
- Prepare and support trade show venues, and physician education programs/ workshops
- Manage corporate public relations
- Refine sequence and resources for effective customer launch strategies
- Build upon a market analysis for competitive, existing and future technologies
- Manage the work efforts of vender contracts of marketing consultants
- Maintain open, effective communication with all XACT customers, partners and employees
- Periodically work with field sales supporting sales calls and serve as an effective company manager to physician and hospital partners for XACT Robotics products and services
- Maintain current competitive knowledge of existing and impending image guided/ navigation, robotics and other interventional radiology market developments
- Monitor and analyze local market data to support evolving commercial strategies
- Receive technical inquiries, remit product development follow-up and adhere to regulatory reportable event processes in a timely manner
- Develops strategies for trade shows and conferences to maximize sales
- Attend clinical meetings, congresses, trade shows, remote training labs or special events
- Support other projects as assigned by Leadership
- Bachelor’s BA/BS Degree in Business or Health Sciences
- 3-4+ years of MedTech marketing management experience
- Solid experience creating, implementing and managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience with first-to-market medical device innovations (preferred)
- Must have the ability to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner, both in written and verbal form
- Radiology or patient diagnostics market experience (an advantage)
- Demonstrable success in “starting from scratch” and building successful marketing operations
- Self-motivated and directed, detail oriented and demonstrated ability to thrive and contribute in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Disciplined, high performer who acts with authority, vision, and is accountable for results
- Understands complex niche MedTech consultative sales processes
- Reliable, passionate, energetic and ethical
- Organized, efficient and capable of multitasking
- Experience with OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 30% of time
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.