Job Title: Clinical Specialist
Department: Commercial Professional Education
Reports To: Director of Professional Development
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Experienced Individual Contributor
Location: New York / Boston
The Clinical Specialist is responsible for leading and managing XACT in region training, continuing education and best practice technology clinical use activities supporting the adoption and sustainable growth of a first-in-radiology hands-free robotic technology. Be a part of a team whose mission is to augment and empower its provider partners with innovation to democratize interventional procedures that effectively treat, efficiently restore, and improve the quality of life for the patients.
The high-level objective of this role is to ensure XACT’s Robotic System becomes the go-to-established device of choice by enrolling, educating, and supporting provider partnerships through clear clinical, technical and economic value.
Candidate requires strong organizational, clinical account management and presentation skills. We are looking for a team player that is adept at working with cross functional teams. Moreover, be highly motivated, self-directed, confident in the face of adversity, and thrive is a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Support clinical customer-provider partners by serving as an effective in region clinical specialist to physician and hospital partners for XACT Robotics technology
- Drive adoption and sustainable growth-use of the XACT Robotic System by leading training for all end users delivering best-practice education and case support
- Define, develop, and implement the successful planning for and execution of ACE Bioskills Labs, Clinical Site Visit programs, XACT Robotics team training, remote, digital, and other special events
- Nurture strong-strategic partnerships by identifying, targeting, and developing new system users
- Develop a strong technical understanding of XACT Robotics products and deliver direct-to-customer intraprocedural technical support and advanced troubleshooting
- Support XACT Robotics team in region to build and maintain successful customer relations by developing efficient procedures and strategies
- Contribute to XACT Robotics continuing education efforts by assisting in content development and creation
- Support commercial team in achieving YOY-FY sales revenue objectives
- Maintain open, effective communication with XACT customers, partners, and employees
- Maintain competitive knowledge of existing and upcoming image guidance/navigation, robotics and other interventional radiology market developments
- Monitor and analyze in region market data to evolve successful commercial strategies
- Remit product follow-up and adhere to regulatory re-portable event processes in a timely manner
- Attend clinical meetings, congresses, trade shows or special events
- Support other projects as assigned by Leadership
- Bachelor’s BA/BS Degree in Business or Health Sciences
- 3-4+ years of experience as a clinical specialist. MedTech radiology experience is required
- Experience with new to market MedTech innovations is preferred
- Able to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal)
- Demonstrable success in building successful provider partners
- Self-motivated, directed and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
- Disciplined, high performer and accountable for results
- Understands MedTech consultative service and support processes
- Reliable, passionate, confident, energetic, and ethical
- Organized, efficient and capable of multitasking
- Experience with OS, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 70% of time
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
XACT is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.