About XACT Robotics
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
- Leadership & Management of multiple R&D teams (20+ employees) in a fast-growing multidisciplinary deep-tech medical device company, introducing novel AI driven solutions for Medical Robotics.
- Establish overall R&D strategy, focusing on existing and future development to ensure timely new product introduction.
- Define R&D goals and plans for current and future products/features, including contents, resources, schedule, and budget.
- Directing and supervising the R&D teams throughout the entire product development lifecycle and design control stages – requirements, design, V&V, transfer to production, maintenance, etc.
- Providing technical leadership in the core technology of the company.
- Review of future technologies and features to improve the product.
- Part of the management team of the company – contribute to the company long-term planning of goals, budget, resources, organizational structure and procedures, etc.
- Collaborate with the Medical and the Scientific Advisory Boards of the company.
- Collaborate with and support other XACT’s departments – operations, service, RA/QA, clinical, marketing and sales, HR, etc.
- Participate in communications with investors and potential partners as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc. in software/electrical/mechanical engineering from a known university.
- 5+ years of experience in managing multiple R&D teams (15+ employees) in a multidisciplinary medical device company.
- Experience in medical robotic and/or image guidance system development.
- Experience with relevant medical device standards and regulations (e.g. EU MDD/MDR, FDA, ISO13485, risk management, IEC 60601-1, EN 62304 etc.).
- Experience in product lifecycle management and design control procedures.
- An effective team builder and problem solver with an ability to bring out the best in people through example.
- Exhibiting a collaborative working style with both his team and his peers.
- A business acumen with customer centricity.
- Able to work under pressure and in a very dynamic environment.
- High level English.