Job Title: Marketing Communications Manager
Department: Commercial: Marketing
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Position Scope: Full-Time
Position Level: Manager
Location: North East region, USA
About XACT Robotics:
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for the design, implementation, and management of a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies, social media campaigns, and marketing content and collateral to boost brand awareness and increase engagement in the market. The role will partner closely with the extended marketing and sales development functions.
- Execute initiatives to ensure a successful market launch and scalable growth of the XACT Robotic system, ACE, and relevant system consumables
- Support and move forward a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Create and manage all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localize communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets
- Remain cognizant of marketing budget throughout the year and maintain costs within budget
- Work with XACT’s Professional Education and Clinical Team Members to create suitable content for each stage of a customer and patient’s journey
- Ensure that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the rest of the XACT team to ensure consistency across the organization
- Support the field sales team in building and maintaining successful customer relations by developing KOL relations and strategies to drive tech adoption and sustainable market growth
- Assist the commercial team in the attainment of maximum sales revenue objectives
- Prepare for, attend, and breakdown trade shows, and physician education programs/ workshops
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Implement and manage online marketing activities including Social Media initiatives, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc., in line with business goals
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (cover & profile pictures, blog layout etc.)
- Develop and implement comprehensive digital marketing programs across all digital channels including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, in line with brand plans and business priorities
- Regularly monitor user analytics and use these insights to drive strategies to secure downloads and improve customer engagement
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries/forward queries to appropriate people, and monitor customer reviews
- Develop and implement new campaigns (promotions, competitions etc.) to develop brand awareness, and increase followership
- Liaise with agencies to optimize paid media campaigns
- Track effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Analyze the results and effectiveness of campaigns to deliver actionable insights and recommendations and generating monthly reports on the digital marketing portfolio
- Review and optimize the design and content of all online assets including the company website and social media pages
- Formulate high quality written and visual content for different social media campaigns, brochures/literature, and trade shows
- Assist with corporate public relations
- Plan & schedule the content calendar
- Periodically work with field sales supporting sales calls and serve as an effective company representative to the physician and hospital partners for XACT Robotics products and services
- Maintain current competitive knowledge of existing and impending image-guided/ navigation, robotics and other interventional radiology market developments
- Monitor and analyze local market data to support evolving commercial strategies
- Receive technical inquiries, remit product development follow-up and adhere to regulatory reportable event processes in a timely manner
- Support strategies for trade shows and conferences to maximize sales
- Attend clinical meetings, congresses, trade shows, remote training labs or special events
- Support other projects as assigned by Marketing Director and Leadership
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 3-4+ years of MedTech marketing experience
- Solid experience creating, implementing and managing multiple projects at one time
- Experience with first-to-market medical device innovations (preferred)
- Must have the ability to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner, both in written and verbal form
- Radiology or patient diagnostics market experience (an advantage)
- Self-motivated and directed, detail-oriented and demonstrated ability to thrive and contribute in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Proficient in developing, executing and measuring demand generation programs that keep customers and prospects engaged throughout the funnel.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- Network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of various aspects of digital marketing including SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, marketing automation and digital marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, HubSpot, and Tableau.
- Strong understanding of how to leverage different social media channels.
- Excellent written communication skills and can conceptualize & create relevant and engaging content for different demographics.
- Prior experience in social/digital agency, content production (copywriting, photography, graphic design, videography) will be a plus.
- Highly adaptable and a good team player.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is the policy of XACT to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.