Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Reports To: Sustain Team Leader
Position Scope: Full-Time
About XACT Robotics
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
The ME Engineer will be responsible for delivering high quality products to our customers.
Analyze data from the production-floor, suppliers, service and customer – drive solutions that will bring our released product onto their next level of maturity and performance.
Redesign, improve and implement processes and tools in the production line.
Develop and Manage process troubleshooting to solve design issues that impact the product performance and the production line.
Interface within the company departments: R&D (mechatronics, software), Quality, Regulatory, Supply chain, Production, Service and Marketing.
- Develop and Implement work instructions, ATP, packaging instructions, etc.
- Develop, define and implement processes and mechanical tools into the production line.
- Update and create drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Support and use the operating ERP software.
- Take responsibility for managing and supporting configuration control, BOM components, catalogue of parts, etc.
- ECR, ECO and NCR/CAPA preparations and implementation.
- Managing documentation and design changes.
- Managing design for manufacturing process (DFM).
- Participating in designing testing equipment for a defined process.
- Address supplier’s issues such as: Obsolescence, replacement components etc.
- Seek new manufacturing technologies to improve performance and cost Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Serve as a technical knowledge center for the organization and attend cross-functional meetings.
- Service support: Work instruction, Training and support service field engineer team.
Qualifications & Requirements
- in Mechanical engineering from a leading university
- Master’s degree in relevant field – an advantage.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience as a ME Eng. of large-scale multidisciplinary products.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience with fieldwork and service support – an advantage
- Ability to work in a team minded approach to achieve individual and company
- Experience from a medical company – an advantage
- Familiar with FDA QMS and ISO13485 requirements.
- Experience in production manufacturing processes.
- Experience in configuration control process.
- Technical experience with Solid works – Must.
- Experience with Technical documentation, Mechanical design of delicate parts and assemblies, working with full turnkey contract manufacturers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level self-learning and working independently.
- High level of English.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.