Software Team Leader
Position Scope: Full-Time
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
- Participate in the full development cycle – specification, design, deployment and maintenance of a wide variety of SW modules (these include – code base infrastructure, databases, UI/UX, business logic, 2D and 3D graphics, Robot communication protocols, application services, and more).
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with system engineering and developers in other disciplines to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain desktop-based and WEB business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Prepare reports, manuals, and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a leading university
- 10+ years experience as a Software Developer
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Experienced in project management and progress-tracking tools
- Proficient in C#/.Net. Experienced with WCF, WPF, Winforms
- Experienced in: Design, Architecture, Databases, State-Machine, Multi-Threading, and concurrency
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Participation in medical device software development/project – a major advantage
- Experience in C++ – an advantage
- Experience in a medical multidisciplinary development environment – an advantage