Position Scope: Full-Time
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components, and products.
- Develop and Implement work instructions, ATP, packaging instructions, etc.
- Develop, define and implement Mfg. processes and mechanical tools into the production line.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems.
- Take responsibility for managing and supporting configuration control, BOM components, catalog of parts, etc.
- ECR, ECO, and NCR/CAPA preparations.
- Support The NPI programs to have a successful transition to production.
- Support manufacturing team and production lines with ongoing Eng. Support (such as training and guiding, problems solving, failure recovery, etc.) promptly and according to SLA levels.
- Address supplier’s issues such as Obsolescence, replacement components, etc.
- Seek new manufacturing technologies to improve performance and cost Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Serve as a technical knowledge center for the organization and attend cross-functional meetings.
- Service support: Work instruction, Training, and support service field engineer team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B.sc in Electrical Engineering or Practical Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience with electrical drawings for control systems.
- Knowledge with multidisciplinary control system design, PLC interfaces and parameter tunings.
- Knowledge with Solid works electrical
- Experience with building and testing of electrical tools.
- Experience with Motors and Sensors selection.
- Ability to work in a team-minded approach to achieve individual and company
- Experience from a medical company– an advantage.
- Familiar with FDA QMS and ISO13485 requirements.
- Experience in product manufacturing processes.
- Experience with Technical documentation, Mechanical design of delicate parts and assemblies, working with full turnkey contract manufacturers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High-level self-learning and working independently.
- High level of English.
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills.