Department: Clinical Development
Reports To: Sr. Director, Clinical Development
Position Scope: Full-Time
Location: New York, Hartford & New Haven Connecticut
XACT Robotics is a rapidly growing medical robotics startup company. Our technology is designed to be compatible with a broad range of imaging modalities, capable of delivering various instruments to a desired target for a wide range of clinical applications and indications.
Working at XACT Robotics allows you to exercise your creativity. We encourage our employees to develop themselves, grow their careers and execute meaningful technologies that make an impact on the lives of patients.
If you have passion, drive, and a winning spirit, don`t miss this opportunity.
Provide clinical education and training to physicians, hospital personnel, and other healthcare professionals and organizations on the use and function of products. Select or create materials and appropriate delivery methods for programs. Possess excellent level of product knowledge. Serve as liaison between the organization and customers. May perform pre‐ sales customer demonstrations.
The high-level objective of this role is to ensure our Robotic System becomes the go-to-established device of choice for percutaneous procedures by enrolling, educating, and supporting provider partnerships through clear clinical, technical, and economic value.
- Provide Clinical Support and Training to Robotics customers
- Support clinical customer-provider partners by serving as an effective in-region clinical representative to physician and hospital partners for all technology
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on Robotics products and solutions
- Successfully complete internal Training – including online, onsite, and field-based training
- Develop a strong technical understanding of our products and deliver direct-to-customer intraprocedural technical support and advanced troubleshooting
- Build and maintain successful customer relations by developing efficient procedures and strategies with the team.
- Supports installments of our Robotics System products post sign-off
- Provides on-call clinical support as needed
- Performs checks of our Robotics systems before usage
- Provide troubleshooting support as trained and escalates to Service department as needed
- Remit product follow-up and adhere regulatory reportable event processes in a timely manner
- Assures completion of patient registration and any other required hospital documentation
- Helps manage customer inventory and prepare orders for our Robotics disposable items
- Provides additional inventory support to meet customer needs
- Assists with managing daily coverage logistics as needed
- Assists with educating and training new Clinical Specialists and Team Members
- Maintain competitive knowledge of existing and upcoming image guidance/ navigation, robotics and other interventional radiology market developments
- Partners with Director, Market Development and Sales Operations to learn market dynamics and local customer motivations and needs
- Support other projects as assigned by Leadership
Qualifications & Requirements:
- B.A/B.S. Degree in nursing, life sciences, or biomedical engineering (preferred),
- plus Radiology Technologist [RT(R)] (desired).
- 2+ years Hospital/clinic, medical imaging, or radiology experience
- 2+ years medical device industry experience or equivalent
- Experience teaching and educating medical personnel, peers, and technical support personnel
- Thorough working knowledge of medical terminology and the medical device industry
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with new to market MedTech innovations (preferred)
- Understands MedTech consultative service and support processes
- Proven ability to build/maintain positive relationships with peers, colleagues, and customers across organization levels
- Ability to coordinate/participate in numerous tasks/projects in a fast-paced environment in an organized manner while meeting deadlines
- Strong work ethic in accomplishing objectives of the position
- Ability to meet vendor credentialing requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to articulate technical information in a clear and concise manner (written and verbal)
- Demonstrable success in building successful provider partners
- Self-motivated, directed and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment
- Disciplined, high performer, and accountable for results
- Reliable, passionate, confident, energetic and ethical
- Organized, efficient and capable of multitasking
- Frequent required travel. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile.
- Required to be within their assigned territory each day, to be available as unscheduled needs arise, unless notified otherwise
- Travel 80% of the time within assigned territory.