Job Title: AI Project Manager
Reports To: VP R&D
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Manager Level
The Project Manager, specializing in AI and Big Data, will be a part of a dynamic and global team. This role will require responsibility for the strategy, design, planning and execution of all Big data and AI activities in the company, including specifications and data needed for XACT’s AI products, data collection methods, AI potential research directions, project roadmap and timeline etc.
Candidate requires strong technical, data management and interpersonal skills. We are looking for a team player that works well with cross functional teams and stakeholders: physicians, clinical specialists, KOL, data scientists, sales, marketing, engineering and executive leadership. Moreover, be highly motivated, self-directed, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Establish the AI/ML strategy for XACT leading product
- Work closely with executives, physicians and business stakeholders to implement the defined strategy
- AI related trouble shooting that arise from the field (technical, regulation or legal)
- Develop and analyze business cases
- Manage the communication and data sharing between physicians, clinical specialists, KOL, data scientists, etc. in order to achieve excellence for XACT AI products
- Perform gap analysis on existing data. Identify new data sources
- Develop and manage AI/ML capabilities across the company through training, best practices, validation, etc. while changes and new developments occur on a regular basis in this growing field
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory and legal restrictions and guidelines tied with collecting and using clinical, and patient healthcare information
- Bring value to stakeholders with effective execution of AI research, statistics and data collection
- Develop and manage AI product roadmaps and timelines
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Scientific or engineering B.A./B.Sc. degree from a well-known university
- MSc. in relevant field – an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience working on AI products in a leadership role (developers team lead, data scientist’s manager, project manager)
- Experience with defining and developing a new product or service
- Experience with developing an AI product in the medical field – an advantage
- Hands on programming experience
- Solid experience in machine learning and deep-learning libraries, such as Scikit-learn, SciPy, TensorFlow, Pandas, NumPy, PyTorchh, Keras – an advantage
- Basic statistics skills (can be acquired through academic study – i.e. math, computer science, engineering, economics, physics or acquired by work experience)
- Good analytic and problem-solving skills
- Self-learner with can-do attitude
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT Robotics to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT Robotics will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position.