Job Title: Applications Specialist
Reports To: VP QA-RA
Position Scope: Full Time
Position Level: Mid-Senior Level
The Application Specialist is responsible for the support of clinical procedures at clinical sites in Israel and EU, support the XACT Robotic System, its accessories, its SW application and how to operate it efficiently in a clinical environment, while assuring full compliance with relevant worldwide standards and regulations.
The Application Specialist will be responsible for system troubleshooting and to observe and collect relevant clinical data that can future improve the system, the level of customer satisfaction and contribute to clinical study and research activities
This role will be responsible to handle customer complaints, drive to improve customer satisfaction.
By collecting data, input and feedback received from users, the Application Specialist will enable improvement of customer satisfaction and resolving identified issues.
This role requires strong technical and client management skills, the ability to work with cross functional teams within the company (R&D, Engineering, Product Management, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing etc.) and constitutes as the company’s interface with Physicians and other professional functions in medical centers & hospitals.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed individual who will thrive in a fast start-up environment and possess strong interpersonal skills with multiple health system-provider types (Technologists, Physicians, Nurses, Administrators).
- Act as clinical applications specialist supporting clinical procedures (at users’ sites) in Israel and EU.
- Provide remote applications support.
- Second-tier technical support: remote troubleshooting and system analysis.
- Provides assistance to Field Service Engineers by performing preventive maintenance and limited service activities on XACT Robotic Systems when needed.
- Support documenting and implementing system inspection procedures while assuring full compliance with relevant worldwide standards and regulations.
- Responsible to support and implement customer complaints process (collect information, drive investigations, manage documentation, etc.)
- Collect relevant clinical data that can future improve the system, the level of customer satisfaction and contribute to clinical study and research activities.
- Support implementation and execution of clinical research and investigational affairs for the Company, while assuring full compliance with applicable GCP regulations as well as relevant worldwide standards and regulations.
- Contribute to administering DHF documentation.
- Provide clinical education to Interventional Radiology (IR) Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s), Centers of Excellence, and Nurse/Technologists.
- Implement best practice clinical, technical and economic consultative strategies to effectively educate providers on ease of use and adoption of XR technologies.
- Provide clinical case support through adoption learning curve to ensure tech use proficiency.
- Support R&D, Regulatory, and Quality to ensure iterative product development strategies are designed to exceed the needs and Voice of Customer preferences for all stakeholders.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BSc. degree in Life Sciences (Biomedical Engineering – an advantage).
- 3-4 + years of combined medical device experience and understanding.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working directly with KOLs.
- Experience with Microsoft applications.
- Experience with ERP systems (NetSuite – an advantage).
- Quick learner.
- Good inter-relationships / diplomacy.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Employee is regularly required to be independently mobile, interact with a computer.
It is the policy of XACT Robotics to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, XACT Robotics will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Descriptors within are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this position.